Passengers with disabilities
Almaty International Airport offers a package of services to help passengers with disabilities when they are at the airport.
You will be met by qualified personnel who will provide assistance and help at all stages of operational service.
How to use the services?
When booking and purchasing your ticket, be sure to advise which special services and assistance you will need at the airport and during your flight.
When applying, you should inform the following:
- Date and number of the flight;
- Airline name;
- Nature of disability;
- Whether there is a wheelchair, its size, possibility of transformation, availability of battery;
- Whether there are crutches or a guide dog;
- Contact information;
- What services you need;
For the comfort of stay and mobility of people with disabilities at the airport there are available:
1. Parking lots for people with disabilities;
2. Tactile relief markings of the paths of way, starting from the bus stop to the front door of the terminal building
3. Help call buttons in all sanitary units for PRM;
4. 24-hour accompanying service for passengers with disabilities;
5. Specially equipped information desks, which are equipped with induction systems, cameras and monitors, and connected to the city service for sign language interpretation for the hearing-impaired;
6. Audio and visual reproduction of information in elevators;
7. Supporting handrails according to Construction Directives and Rules in all sanitary units for PRM
8. Seats marked with the sign (PRM) in all waiting lounges;
9. Wheelchairs designed for delivery on board an aircraft;
10. Audio panel for the sight-impaired - the mnemonic is a terminal layout designed specifically for the blind or visually impaired
11. Ambulift (special vehicle with a lifting cab) for passengers with disabilities
All services are free of charge.
Contacts of the medical center: +7 (777) 009 97 94, +7 (727) 270-30-30.