Aviation Training Centre of Almaty International Airport JSC
Aviation Security Training Centre created in 2006, on the basis of JSC “Almaty International Airport” for solution of strategically foreground task on safeguarding civil aviation against acts of unlawful interference, trains aviation personnel in aviation security sphere.
Activity of Training centre is approved and supported by State bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan in transport and education sphere.
Training centre has all necessary infrastructure, certified trainers, up-to-date teaching and methodological base, fully equipped training rooms, laboratory and library at its disposal.
Training center is registered in International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Information about it can be found at www.icao.int/td.
At present, aviation security training centre conducts lessons with listeners in Kazakh, Russian and English on the following educational programs:
Specialists of pre-flight screening department – primary training (54 hours);
Specialists of security department – primary training (54 hours);
Heads of aviation security service – (54 hours);
Specialists of pre-flight screening department – professional development (42 hours);
Specialists of security department – professional development (42 hours);
Heads of aviation security service – professional development (42 hours);
Officers of transportation service – professional development (12 hours);
Familiarization program for officers of departments and organizations taking part in airport’s activity (6 hours).
All listeners, successfully completed their education in the Centre are provided with certificate of due form.
The cost of teaching period in aviation security training centre is KZT 550 (VAT not included) per listener.
Regulatory framework of the Aviation Training Centre
The Aviation Training Centre observes:
applicable laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education and transport:
1. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On education”.
2. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On use of air space and aviation activity of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
3. Model regulations for activities of educational institutions realizing the education programs for further professional education.
1. Retraining program for aviation personnel in the field of aviation security.
2. Aviation security regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Instruction (program) of the civil aviation security of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. Annexes 17 and 18 to the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation.
2. Security Manual for Safeguarding Civil Aviation Against Acts of Unlawful Interference.
3. Human Factors in Civil Aviation Security Operations.
1. Charter of Almaty International Airport JSC.
2. Regulations of the Aviation Training Centre.
3. Duty regulations of Aviation Training Centre’s staff.
4. Activity regulations (Regulation of educational process).
5. Quality manual.
6. Regulation of Education Board.
7. Admission Regulations.
8. Regulation of training load distribution.
9. Regulation of editorial and publishing activity.