Instructions for air passengers
Procedure of control inspection by technical means, passenger inspection, and confiscation of substances and items prohibited for carriage on civil aircraft.
- Control inspection (security check) is carried out for passenger safety for the purpose of prevention of unlawful interference with activity of civil aviation.
- Personal and random inspection is carried out in case of any suspicion that a passenger has any item or substance prohibited for carriage on board the aircraft which were detected during the inspection using technical means such as X-ray television equipment, stationary and hand-held metal detectors, and as per operation information as well.
- A passenger may choose the procedure of the following security check steps:
contact-free inspection using the special X-ray equipment Secure-1000, or personal inspection in a special room to be carried out by trained personnel of the Security Check Service of Almaty International Airport JSC.
Confidentiality of these procedures is guaranteed!
- A passenger who refused to pass the inspection will not be admitted on board the aircraft.
For the attention of passengers
Inside or outside the building: 25 microroentgen per day
Passenger dose during the flight
One flight (1 hour): up to 500 microroentgen per hour
Secure-1000’s one scanning procedure:
- 0,94 microsievert or 94 microroentgen.